st: Running ver 7 svy command in ver 8

From   Masahiko Aida <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Running ver 7 svy command in ver 8
Date   Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:43:36 +0900

Do anybody know the way to run ver7 svy command syntax in version 8?

Today I executed my stata7 do files with several svy commands and
realized that syntax for svy command changed!!

Why did Stata corp have to do it?  Is there any reasonable justification
for changing syntax from ver.7 to 8?
It seems to me that it is foolish strategy for Stata to change it, if
they really care for the disaster that many user have to suffer.

Masahiko Aida <[email protected]>
http://www102.sakura.ne.jp/~spicetea/masahiko/