Re: st: panel data analysis advice

From   David Greenberg <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: panel data analysis advice
Date   Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:35:46 -0400

You could do structural equation modeling, treating observations for
the missing years as latent variables, with coefficients for equations
predicting those latent outcomes fixed at the values of the closest
years for which you do have observations,. David Greenberg, Sociology
Department, New York University