st: risk ratios and odds ratios

From   "PAPANIKOLAOU P." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: risk ratios and odds ratios
Date   Fri, 8 Nov 2013 19:29:30 -0000

Deal all
Would you please help me with the next bit, as I am a fresh user in this
area, I would be most appreciative.
This is for medical statistics.   I got

The number of people with the disease - I have been suggested to use the
harmonic mean to normalise the data, but in proportion not absolute
values

The general population of the country

No other data provided

How best could you I estimate the risk ratio, odds rations and their
respective 95% CI

Thank you so much
Panos