Re: st: Dummy Variable

Subject   Re: st: Dummy Variable
Date   Sat, 8 Jun 2013 13:45:17 -0400

This is not clear: "Now I need to create a column with the values of
constant term of the
regression for all the dummy which will be similar to the following"

Explain what is this mysterious column. Note that you can't change the
way Stata reports the estimation results, but the individual numbers
reported in those tables are accessible. Type: return list
See help for saved results.

If you want to use the estimated model to construct the estimate of
your outcome variable (y-hat) see the help for command predict.
Sergiy