st: RE: AW: RE: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

From   "Muenchen, Robert A (Bob)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: AW: RE: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:50:46 -0400

>Some statistics can be accessed here:
>http://logec.repec.org/scripts/seriesstat.pf?topnum=25;bymin=10;sortby=1
>2d

Nice! The closest R come to that is:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/stats/
But that's all focused on bioinformatic software and is probably a tiny proportion to the main R package downloads from CRAN. Unfortunately CRAN is not monitored as Bioconductor is.

Thanks,
Bob