RE: st: ordered logit (was: marginal effects in random effects ordered probit using GLLAMM)

From   Adrian de la Garza <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: ordered logit (was: marginal effects in random effects ordered probit using GLLAMM)
Date   Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:58:01 -0500

To anyone interested in ordered logit specifications, interpretation of coefficients and such, Richard Williams's notes have been VERY helpful. Thanks to him and to all of you who suggested some solution!

Also, do you guys know of another source discussing the interpretation of interactions in non-linear models like ordered logit? Is it the same as in standard OLS?

Thank you once again..!

Adrian