st: predicted scores using STATA

From   "Esther M. Friedman" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: predicted scores using STATA
Date   Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:51:52 -0800

Hi,

This may be a very basic question, but does anyone know how I can get
predicted scores from a multivariate ols regression model in stata?

I tried using the predict command, but want predicted scores for one of
my independent variables after adjusting for the others and can't
figure out how to do this.  I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Esther