st: Another post-estimation command

From   Paul Millar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Another post-estimation command
Date   Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:14:13 -0700

I have written another post-estimation command to do a missing value analysis after an estimation called listmiss.
It works after reg, logit, probit, poisson, nbreg, mlogit, etc.

Please let me know if it seems useful (or not) and if it seems to work.

I have put it at:
www.ucalgary.ca/~pemillar/stat.htm

If there is an interest (and it works) I will release it to ssc...

- Paul
* * For searches and help try: * http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/findit.html * http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq * http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/